Saturday 28 September 2013

Our Comments From Today!


Emma – “Going mountain climbing was really hard because it was hot and I kept falling over. I managed to get to the top and it felt good!”

Tameem – “We worked together to achieve lots of things going canoeing today. We had to work together to carry the canoes over the fence!”

Corey – “When I got to the mountain we were going to climb, I thought I wasn’t going to be able to do it but I managed it. The view was amazing!”

Jason – “Getting each canoe over the fence was hard work but we worked well as a team to achieve our goal!”

Aseef – “I liked climbing the mountain but I felt sweaty!”

Kyle – “I liked the gorge walk! I nearly fell in the water but I tried my best not to. I give the waterfall a 5 star rating!”

Jamie – “I was really nervous when I jumped off a cliff when we did the gorge walk into the water but I managed to do it!”

Jalial – “I liked when we climbed the mountain. It was really hot but at the top it was very windy! It made me fall over! We were singing as we climbed.”

Joe – “Today we climbed a mountain. I struggled but I pushed myself to complete the challenge. At night we went in the Labyrinth. I wanted to cry and I bumped my head ten times!”

Nomaan – “I hurt my leg when I was climbing because the mountain was high but Joe helped me a lot. We slipped on the way up and we ate loads of blackberries as we walked.”

Abby – “Today I got stuck in the Labyrinth in the evening. During the day I fell over when I was climbing the mountain and did a gambol!”
Amani – “If someone tells you to jump off  a cliff, would you do it? We had to because Miss Szyndler made us! I landed in the river and lost my breath for a minute because it was cold!”

Amelia – “Today we had a good day gorge walking and it was good but we were dealing with the unknown. The cliff was really high and scary, but I still jumped off it into the river!”

Katelyn – “Today I was a bit nervous to jump off the cliff because I was a bit nervous. I could see the water getting closer and was really cold when I got out the water!”

Holly West – “I think today was really challenging but it was funny when Miss Szyndler and I fell in the water! I also found the canoeing really challenging and we got drenched!”

Charlotte – “Climbing the mountain was hard because it was a long way. We saw the beach and the houses but they were small when we looked down!”

Sahill – “I enjoyed the mountain climbing because it was really high and cool, but the wind pulled me back! I was very keen to get there as fast as I could!”

Anyah – “Climbing up the mountain was challenging today and I struggled to scramble the rocks! It was really hard to walk past the horses because there was dung everywhere and it smelt horrible!”

Imogen – “Today we climbed Moel y Gest. At the start I thought I was never going to be able to do it but when we got to the top I was so proud of myself. The view was like a picture!”

Alisha – “Today I picked up a huge crab on the beach. I won’t bring it home to Mum but I think it may be in my clothes somewhere! I climbed a mountain and bumped my head on a rock, but I was so happy to see the sea view!

Sharday – “Today I climbed a mountain. Before I climbed, I didn’t think I was really going to climb it. Standing in mud and water was horrible but I worked well with Alisha to reach the top.”

Harsimrat – “I thought I would never get out of the Labyrinth but we had to figure out a code to get out. We made it out alive! The code was 31875 (but don’t tell anybody!)”

Whitney – “I was climbing the mountain and it was really funny when I slipped over in a muddy ditch! It was really tiring when we had to climb and our hands were aching!”

Lauren – “I liked doing the mountain walking because I had never done it before and it was a new experience to take home with me. We were playing dominos at the back of the line. I fell over, Joe fell over, Nomaan fell over, Mrs Bollands fell over and nearly pushed Gemma over too!”

Amandeep – “I really enjoyed doing the mountain climbing because it looked really high from the ground and I was proud when I did it. I loved the scenary and we even saw Llamas!”

Missi – “Today I climbed a mountain. At the bottom with my team-mates I took a photo so I could show my Dad what I climbed. At the top, the scenary was beautiful so I took loads of photos and was proud of myself for reaching the top!”

Bilal – “Today I climbed a mountain. I said I wanted to stay in the caravan park but I managed to climb it and was happy I did it.”

Helena – “Climbing up waterfalls and jumping off a cliff was epic. It was freezing and really, really scary. You looked down and it was so low! Everyone was slipping up the waterfall and some even went for a swim.”

Holly Wilberforce – “When I was climbing the mountain today, I had a look at the bottom and I thought I was going to be confident. When I got a quarter of a way up I got scared cause of the height but I carried on to the top. The view was good and it didn’t put me off coming down!”

Connor – “On the gorge walk, we crossed the river on the way back and I slipped on a rock, fell down and accidentally pulled Holly West in with me!” 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Connor, sounds like you had loads of fun! I bet the water was cold burrrrrr! Hope you have as much fun tomorrow and loads of new experiences. Mum, Dad and Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have all had a very busy day. Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nomaan hope that you are fine and you didn't hurt your leg too much, have fun and be brave and look after your self,let us know how you are now if you can ?
    Dad,mum,sister and brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! What a fantastic day you have all had. Miss S - do you usually tell children to jump off a cliff??!! High fives to everyone that took on the challenge and conquered. Katelyn's mum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very brave. I hope you are all having an amazing time. Don't forget my fridge magnet! - from Abby's Dad x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone hope you all having lots of fun. Amani we miss you a lot! make sure you take lots of pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi amani hope you all ok.having a great time.we miss you a lots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tameem, hope you had a great first day! Can't wait to hear all about it when you're back! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait to see these photos missi, take plenty. Keep enjoying yourselfs and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. From Amandeep's Mum, brothers and family. I am writing to inform Amandeep that we are so so proud and happy about her climbing the mountains and we hope keeps up her bravery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jamie
    Sounds like you are having a great time you might get a bit scared on some actovities but you have proved to yourself you can do it. Ive took your place playimg minde craft (joke). See you soon Mum and Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos are fantastic Year 6, it looks like you are really enjoying yourselves! Hope Miss Szyndler is managing to keep up with you with her bad foot! Miss Shaw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you are having a great time Year 6! Look forward to seeing more photos and updates! Miss Marshall :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like your all enjoying yourselves! Have fun, looking forward to looking at the blog tomorrow at school Love Miss Car xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds like you are all having a lovely time and are getting involved in lots of fun adventures. Well done! Gary (Amandeep's uncle)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done everyone, sounds like an exciting day! Alisha Bennett if that crab finds it way to my washing machine youre in trouble ;) enjoy the rest of your activities.
    alishas mum x

    ReplyDelete