Thursday 12 September 2013

Holly Wilberforce Book Recommendation


Sleep-Overs 

Book title: Sleep-Overs   Author: Jacqueline Wilson   Illustrator: Nick Sharratt


Do you love Jacqueline Wilson? Is she your favourite author? Well she sure is mine, I am absolutely upsest with her book Sleep-Overs, In my opinion Sleep-Overs is the best book she has ever made. I thought that it was funny when (in chapter eleven page 71) Daisy said that she scraped the mixing bowl with her spoon, her finger and then her tongue, If I was her I wold do the exact same thing. Trust me this book will do nothing but blow your mind. On the back it's not a lie, It is truthfully a  moving and funny book but all I say to Jacqueline Wilson is thank you and well done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow she is mine too!

    Hi miss s sorry i have'nt posted yet but i have been busy doing homework.

    i am missing everyone so much.

    macey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post Macey!

    We all hope you are enjoying your new school and working hard! We miss you too but we are glad we can keep in touch with you via the blogs.

    ReplyDelete